Reminiscing those days of childhood, a plan struck to start a blog train on #SiblingStories and 36 Bloggers of them amalgamated to share their sweet, salt and pepper encounters of #SiblingTalk. Brand Angtatva collaborated with me to give a new shape to this beautiful blog train journey.Stay tuned to read more exciting entertaining stories.
This Blog Train has been hosted by Ila Varma and sponsored by brand Ang-tatva in a bid to unravel the past memories of childhood, Khatta-Mitha experiences and to unearth the glorious times spent with our siblings. The time to recall those times and bring back a bit of innocence in our life…After all, Dil to Bachcha hai Jee.
Pooja Budhiraja, a working mom, a blogger, social media influencer and a homemaker. I believe one should follow his/her dreams religiously and never say No before trying. Life is about Khatta-Meetha experiences and through this post I would like to bring back a few bits of lost innocence.
PC: Pooja Budhiraja
- Comfortable for Women Athletes: A simple long camisole with wide straps up to pelvic are worn by women athletes over a sports bra. It gives support to bust and is comfortable and absorbs sweat easily. It is the best option to wear in summers and they find themselves at ease.
- Easy Wear for Exercise: Camisoles is a comfortable wear for women who give time to her body to maintain her frame and girth. No tension of bulges or curves peeping out or riding up in exercise session and it gives flexibility in turns and twists.
- Glamorous Party Wear: A teen wishes to flaunt her sexy strapless or thin strap pretty silk or satin camisole over tight jeans or frilled skirts. It is much in vogue with a tube or strapless bra. In winters, she has the option to wear a short jacket in match or contrast to her outfit. In summers, a stole around the neck will give a chic look.
- Summer Wear: Thin straps or string camisoles are comfortable in summers and goes well with a skirt, shorts, capris, and wraparound. Loose ones go well with tight minis and skirts. The wear can be chosen based upon the choice and comfort of the wearer.
- Winter Wear: Long cotton, Lycra or spandex can be worn in layers in biting cold season under sweatshirts and sweaters. It keeps warm as well as it has the potential to give a slimming appearance.
- Autumn Wear: When the sun is hot and the evenings colder, these can be worn under shirts paired with jeans, trousers or skirts. Wear a beautiful design camisole under a shirt and fitting bra underneath, so that one has the option to take off shirt when it is hot.
Mrinal Madhukar shares his unusual experience reminiscing the time spent with his younger bro. Let’s hear his story in his own words.
“ Because brothers don’t let each other wander in the dark alone.”– Jolene Perry
When I feel low or defeated, I look for his assurance that all will be well. On the emotional front, I am emotional and his lookout is quite practical. He guides me on these moments where I feel stuck.
May this compatibility and partner in crime remains the same throughout life.
“ Nothing can stop me from loving my brother.”– Brandy Norwood
Read next series of #SiblingStories contributed by Misha Jain.
The conversation between Love Birds
Spouse 1: Where were you for so long dear? I don’t like and get concerned.
Spouse 2: Sorry dear, it won’t be repeated again, will keep you informed if ever I get late.
Gives Feeling of care and belonging and they love the concern of each other.
After marriage, if same dialogue is exchanged. They snap at each other.
Reply of the Spouse for the same above question: Don’t intrude in my personal hemisphere, neither I am too small to be guided nor I wish to answer silly questions.
Gives feeling of freedom breached or being nagged.