Ever since its launch, “Bhabiji Ghar Par Hain”
has attracted a huge number of fan following. It is one of the most talked show
amidst viewers and the catchphrase “Sahi Pakde Hai” is very popular among people of all ages.
The series Bhabiji Ghar Par Hain is produced by Benaifer Kohli and Sanjay Kohli under the banner of Edit II Productions. It is a light-hearted comedy that refreshes the mind after a hectic day. The daily dose of laughter is a great stress buster and certainly qualifies for a repeat watch.
The colloquial catchphrase from the show has especially gone incredibly popular. Many have started using “Sahi Pakde Hai” in their social media posts and everyday conversations too.
The show revolves around two neighbouring couples, the Tiwari’s and the Mishra’s who are fed up with their own partners and both the males develop a crush on each other’s wives. They are always looking forways to impress their crushes. But all the efforts to stir an interest go futile but still, they do not lose hope and continue to devise new methods to impress their crushes.
Interesting Characters From The Show
- Manmohan Tiwari – Played by Rohitash Gaud, Manmohan is a
successful businessman dealing in undergarments. He is coined as ‘Kaccha-Baniyaan’ because his neighbour Mishra feels that his business is degrading. He is attracted to Anita, his neighbour’s wife and leaves no stone unturned to
- Angoori Tiwari – Played by Shubhangi Atre Poorey, she is a typical traditional Indian housewife who loves to wear sarees and follow the traditions diligently. She is famous for the iconic tagline “Sahi Pakde Hain” and her incorrect English have made her a lovable character with a great fan following. Her “Tu-tu-Main-main” with Ammajee is another hilarious highlight in the show.
- Vibhuti Narayan Mishra –Played by Aashif Sheikh, he is studious fellow but is not able to get a job due to false pride and ego. Hence, he is termed “Nalla” meaning useless. Most
of the time, he is busy with devising unsuccessful methods to earn money through odd means. He is well versed in reciting poetry and through poetry, he keeps trying to woo Tiwari’s wife, Angoori.
- Anita Mishra – Played by Saumya Tandon, Anita is a
literate, headstrong and independent lady who is the breadwinner for the Mishra family. She runs a grooming class in Kanpur and has a black belt in Karate. She is a good friend of the naïve Angoori and is Tiwari’s crush, who keeps trying to woo Anita.
Why viewers are attracted to the Bhabiji Ghar Par Hain
- The character of Angoori and the way she presents her comical self on screen leaves viewers in splits.
- Mishra and Tiwari have some really funny quirks to their characters that makes them fun to watch.
- The epic expressions of the characters take the funny scenes to a whole new level.
- Catchphrases like “Sahi Pakde Hain” and “I like it” have a massive impact with them becoming a part of popular culture.
- Even supporting characters like Ammajee & Saxena have got some really fun moments that make the show a great watch.
This show has grabbed the attention of audiences, everywhere in India with a new and interesting comical situation that feels both relatable and funny. That’s possibly what makes the show fun to watch even after so many years of it being on air.