“Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent” ― Victor Hugo
Music in any form is a healer, it heals body and mind and tranquilizes the mental trauma. It revitalizes our system and rejuvenates our soul. It acts as a balm for the bruised body and mind. And for me, music of any kind and form refreshes me to the core and transports me into a different world of trance, where I want to be all alone. I prefer listening to songs in loneliness and grasping its true magical power, a lover of music can truly feel my feeling else others might think that I am insane... ;)
“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche.
Peppy numbers that really drives me crazy and I tap my feet on the rhythm of it swaying my body and uplifting my mood with each beat. The fast peppy numbers that is shortlisted in my favourite Dance Playlist. Try to listen to this songs and you will find yourself gone crazy, watch the onlooker’s reaction if you wish to.
- Sunny Sunny, Yaariyan.
- It’s Time to Disco, of Film Kal Ho Na Ho.
- Matargasti of Film Tamasha….it uplifts the mood.
- Radha of Film Student of the Year…a peppy number with a classical bend.
- Marjaani Marjaani of Film Billu Barber….sway your body to the tune.
- So gaya yen jahaan of Film Tezaab….it exhilarates me.
- Ishq wala love of Film Student of the Year…tempting and peppy number.
- Mahiya Suzanne of Awaarapan
- Mar Jawaan of Film Fashion
- Mauja Hi Mauja, of Film Jab We Met…dance to the beats of this song.
- Desi Girl of Film Dostana - an alluring blend of Indian and western music.
- Balam Pichkari of Film Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani…best songs to dance in weddings.
- Dilli Wali Girlfriend of Film Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani… tempting with peppy tune.
- Senorita of Film Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara - an alluring blend of Indian and western music.
- Dil dhadakne do of Film Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara…mind blowing.
Save these peppy numbers in your music system and tap your feet and enjoy dancing in groups or at weddings and record the reactions in your camcorder.
The list is endless, but I am concluding now so that you enjoy these peppy numbers and add sugar & spice to your life, enriching the life with the fragrance of Music and dance...Bingo.
Music enchants all living beings and connects people irrespective of barriers of age, place, or language. Even our religious scriptures are sung in the form of Bhajans.
So, Let’s Dance To the Tune….Abhi to Party Shuru Hui Hai…..from Film Khoobsoorat. (New)