“The cute bundle of joy packed my life with bounties of love & happiness, how lucky I am!!!”
Image Source: Google
Nothing is better than the virtues of been blessed with the joys of motherhood and it makes a woman complete. Baby skin care is not a task for a single day, it has to be followed in everyday regimen and regular care is effortless & comfortable for the baby.
The best thing for the parents is a healthy baby with glowing skin and smiling face. The babies need utmost care and protection from harshness of weather, chemicals etc and free from germs to grow into healthy & happy children.
"5 things that can be done to keep a baby’s soft skin safe.”
1. Oil Massage- it can be natural mustard, olive or coconut oil or the baby oil free from chemicals and fragrances. I'm insisting on "free from chemicals" because chemicals are very harsh and it will harm the skin of the new born. There is no such technique need to be implemented in baby massage; just the hand strokes should be gentle on the baby skin. Touch triggers hormones, boosts immunity, and helps fight disease and the baby is calm and relaxed.
2. Sponge the baby with warm water, till the umbilical stump falls off. Regular bathing is not essential, twice or thrice a week is enough. Baby should not be soaked for more than three four minutes, baby skin is very tender loses the natural oil of the skin. The skin should not be rubbed, instead pat to dry.
3. A good baby lotion or moisturizer prescribed for the babies should be used to moisten the baby skin just after bath, when the baby is still wet. Utmost care is needed to maintain the softness & suppleness of the baby skin.
Image Source: Google; Edit: Self
4. Talcum baby powders should be avoided, it cause lung problems & the cornstarch can aggravate yeast diaper rash.
5. Rashes are common in babies and many rashes are normal and don’t pose any harm to baby’s skin, still if irritation persists or baby is uncomfortable, do visit the pediatrician and follow the prescribed advice. Use good quality and apt size diapers for the babies and The Pampers Premium Care Pants is a one stop solution for the diapers to provide your baby with utmost comfort.
Image Source: Google
Pampers brings you the softest ever Pampers Premium Care Pants. Its cotton-like softness is #SoftestForBabySkin and allows it to breathe, thus keeping baby’s skin soft and healthy, and your baby happy.